Monday, February 2, 2009

this is about my life, views and pet peeves


This is a new beginning for me, a blog. I want to thank those who have led me here, Darlene from Darlene's Hodgpodge who was a shining star in the black sky of my life and Writerquake who published an old PC of the Shrine which led to Darlene which led me here.

I will be sharing a LOT about a pet peeve of mine, which is misinformation about Spencer Penrose. So hang on to your hats while the roller coaster of life takes its twist and turns.
Oh, yes that's me on the right with my hubby (yes that's his real hair)

4 comments:

Lydia said...

What a thrill to "meet" a descendant of Spencer Penrose! Wow! Some of the postcards I post on my Old Wednesday Postcard series stand out ahead of all the rest. The one of the Shrine was definitely one of the best.

Your blog will be a great addition to the blogosphere and I think you're going to have the time of your life writing it!

Looking to the Stars said...

Lydia, Wow thanks so much for the post and welcome! People in this city don't feel the same way you do, they would prefer that I keep my mouth shut and don't show my face. They don't want to be reminded that they allowed the misinformation highway (which they created) to continue. They do not want people to know I exist, as it stands now I will be buried with no headstone and no one will know I lived. I'm going to change that thru this blog and the book I'm writing. Thanks again for the warm welcome

Darlene said...

Somehow I missed this when you first posted it, Lois. Thank you for the comment about me. I'm glad I welcomed you into the blogging world.

Looking to the Stars said...

Darlene,
I haven't been checking this one very often. Sorry it's taken so long to reply.

Your welcome, it was a good day when you came into my life :)