Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Year of the Snake

I am a huge Feng Shui person. I decorate my house , as well as I can, following the teachings of Angi Ma Wong. To me she is the best.

So, this year is the year of the snake. It starts Feb 10th. The Grand Duke is in the SE (southeast), the 5 Yellows is in the SW (southwest) and the 3 Killings is in the East.

On Feb 10th I will be placing something metal in the southeast corner of our house, the southwest corner is getting a brass pagado wind chime and the dragon tortise will go in the east corner.

My parents were big Feng Shui people before it was popular here in the U.S. so it is not surprising that I am also :)

If you are wondering what this does, it wards off all bad things and makes your home in harmony with life. You could call our house the Harmony Hut, lol.

take care

9 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

You suddenly came to mind today. How are you, sweet Friend?

Beth Niquette said...

Hello, dear lady. Yet again you are on my mind. ((hugs)) Lots of love to you, dear Friend.

Beth Niquette said...

It has been a year since I've written. I wanted you to know you have been on my heart yet again. I hope to hear from you again, my Friend. ((hugs)) Please let me know how you are doing.

Beth Niquette said...

Howdy! I'm just noticing I have written here three times before. As you see--you've been on my mind. I pray all is well with you.

Beth Niquette said...

Hello, dear Lady, I'm just checking back again. I pray your life has been filled with unexpected joy. ((hugs))

Beth Niquette said...

Hello, dear one. What happened to you??? Praying for you.

Beth Niquette said...

I see all the comments here are from me! lol Just know you are missed.

Beth Niquette said...

I wonder how you are doing. Even after all these years. <3

Edi said...

Ingin memainkan permainan Q-Kick dengan lebih mudah dan cepat, disarankan bermain dengan menggunakan Aplikasi Bobol Q-Kick.

Info Jitu
Hoki pasti