Monday, April 2, 2012

1940's census

The 1940's census came out, what a joke. I didn't expect to see my dad. I knew they would have deleted him from the census but what I didn't expect was, all of his neighbors and the people who worked for him to be gone as well.

Every single person no longer exists, it stops at the 1930 census.

So much for truth in history, they can make you disappear with a click or a shredding machine.

They are making a big pitch for you to find your ancestors. They are looking for a certain kind of race or people that they have lost track of and they really want to find them. Why you ask, hell if I know, your guess is as good as mine.

All I know is that it is BOGUS with a capitol B

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.ancestry.com/cs/Satellite?c=Learning_C&childpagename=USLearningCenter%2FLearning_C%2FPageDefault&pagename=LearningWrapper&cid=1265125549303

Looking to the Stars said...

Spydra, I'll check it out. I re read this post. Boy, I was on a rant that day, lol. Since then I have submitted my DNA to Ancestor.com I knew that it was a long shot because all I have left alive are 4th,5th and 6th cousins but I wanted my DNA in the collection :)